"Slow cooking this family favorite soup allows all the flavors and spices to intensify and delivers a delicious, hearty meal every one is sure to enjoy. Serve with a green salad and garlic bread for dipping."
- Combine vegetable broth, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, celery, carrots, green beans, zucchini, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, thyme, and black pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain.
- Stir spinach and macaroni into minestrone; cook another 15 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook’s Note:
- One 10-ounce package of spinach (thawed and squeezed dry) can be substituted for the fresh leaves. Substitute a can of cannellini beans (white kidney beans) if you’d like.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 138 calories;1.7 g fat;25.2 g carbohydrates;6.9 g protein;2 mg cholesterol;941 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article