"Easy recipe for making a classic goulash. Can also be done in a slow cooker. Inspired by Paula Deen’s Bobby’s Goulash."
- Cook and stir the ground beef in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the meat is no longer pink and has started to brown, about 10 minutes. Skim off excess fat, and stir in the onions and garlic. Cook and stir the meat mixture until the onions are translucent, about 10 more minutes.Watch Now
- Stir water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, and seasoned salt into the meat mixture and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.Watch Now
- Stir macaroni into the mixture, cover, and simmer over low heat until the pasta is tender, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, discard bay leaves, and serve.Watch Now
- Cook’s Note
- For slow cooker, preheat a slow cooker set on High heat. Make recipe through Step 1; place the ground beef-onion mixture into the preheated slow cooker. Stir in water,tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, seasoned salt, and macaroni until thoroughly combined. Cook on High for 1 hour.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 386 calories;14.6 g fat;34.1 g carbohydrates;28.2 g protein;74 mg cholesterol;1466 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article