"Jalapeno pepper halves are stuffed with cheese and sausage. You will love this spicy appetizer treat!"
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into each jalapeno half. Arrange stuffed halves in baking dishes.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with Ranch dressing.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 362 calories;34.3 g fat;4.3 g carbohydrates;9.2 g protein;58 mg cholesterol;601 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article