This is so good, taste like a southwest salad. I will be making this more often…
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 (16 oz) can BUSH’S® Organic Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 can sliced olives, drained well
- 2 cups corn chips
- 1 cup catalina dressing, or French dressing
- sour cream,guacamole, pico de gallo
In a large salad bowl, add chopped lettuce, BUSH’S® Organic Black Beans, tomato, cheese and olives.
When ready to serve, add corn chips and dressing to salad.
Serve with optional toppings: sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo.
Toss to coat.
Source: Read Full Article