A quick and easy heart warming veggie recipe
- Add the oil to a large frying pan or wok, then add your chopped mushrooms, peppers, onions and potatoes, fry for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime preheat the oven to 190C
- Once the veg starts to soften add your hot veg stock and a tbsp of basil along with some salt and pepper. Stir in all ingredients and simmer for 3 minutes
- Now add your sausages in the oven for 5 minutes then turn the sausages and cook for a further 5 minutes
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan and stir ina final tbsp of basil along with another small shower of salt and pepper. Take out sausages and chopped into small chunks and add to the pan.
- Add a dash of lemon juice and stir all the mix to ensure sauce is mixed in with veg and sausages. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes
- I had this on its own but due to the lovely sauce that this creates I believe it would be lovely with a choice of rice, mash potato or a nice French stick. Enjoy
Source: Read Full Article