Super quick and easy Vegan Taco salad. I use this recipe for work lunch meal prep! Super easy and quick to make and keeps well through the week. See my recipes for Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce and Instant rice and beans. They make great additions to this dish!
- 1 Cup Beans & Rice (see my recipe)
- Drizzle Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (See my recipe)
- 1/2 Cup Lettuce
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Shredded Cheese (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup Salsa
- 1/2 Avacado Sliced or Chopped
- Green onion for topping
- Sliced Jalapeno (optional)
- Olives (optional)
Gather ingredients. See my recipes for Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce and Vegan Instant Beans & Rice. Otherwise use any you desire. You can even use left over white rice if desired.
To build up bowl put down 1 cup of rice followed by lettuce, sauce, salsa, Avacado (I prefer mine mashed), green onion, and other optional toppings!
Source: Read Full Article