Making something healthy my 6 yr old will like to eat again.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp Vidalia onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Lawry's seasoning salt
- 3 Tbsp Grated parmesan cheese
- Sliced American or Pepper Jack cheese (optional)
- Slider buns
Add in the seasonings and the grated cheese, mix well.
Make 8 balls and flatten into sliders let sit for ten minutes in fridge then grill. (Approximately 4 min per side). Add sliced cheese if preferred and serve on slider buns.
Source: Read Full Article