"Delicious melted cheesy tuna sandwiches."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine sweet onion, drained tuna, mozzarella, and mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread tuna mixture on slices of French bread to form a sandwich. Place sandwiches on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 483 calories;27.7 g fat;34.1 g carbohydrates;24.5 g protein;41 mg cholesterol;716 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article