- Total: 45 min
- Active: 35 min
- Yield:4 to 6 servings
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 small shallot, minced
8 ounces dried fusilli
2 cups halved grape tomatoes
2 cups diced fresh mozzarella
1 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, shallot, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool; add to the bowl with the dressing.
- Add the tomatoes, mozzarella and basil to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. The pasta salad is best if served right away.
- Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Source: Read Full Article