- Total: 30 min
- Active: 30 min
- Yield:6 servings
Try this cooking class now
Try this cooking class nowWatch Class
- Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add the bell peppers, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 7 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon and stirring occasionally, until no longer pink, about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, thyme and oregano. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the beef broth, diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, Worcestershire, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until flavors are blended, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the rice and cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with some Cheddar and parsley.
Source: Read Full Article