- 1.5 tablespoon pickled gouramy fish (pra hok)
- 1 oz chopped pickled whole galingale (rhizome)
- 1 oz chopped lemon grass
- 1 oz chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- leaf Lemon grass
- Tilapia or Chicken
- 1 whole ridge gourd vegetable
Add these ingredients into a bowl:
1.5 tbsp Pickled gouramy fish (Pra hok) 1 oz Chopped pickled Galingale
1 oz Chopped Lemon grass
1 oz Chopped garlic
2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Chicken bouillon
1 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
Pour all ingredients from bowl into a blender, add 2oz of water, and blend.
Fill pot with water halfway and add lemon grass leaf in the pot. Let it boil.
Once the water boil, add tilapia, cut ridge gourd, and the blended ingredients into the boiling pot of water.
Once everything is cooked, Add a little bit of salt adjusting to taste.
Source: Read Full Article