Found this on a grocery store website, and had to try it.
- 4 cups Elbow Macaroni
- 2/3 cup 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons Iodized Salt, divided
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Baking Morsels
- 2 tablespoons Creamery Butter, melted
- 9 Graham Crackers
Preheat oven to 350°.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Cook noodles for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 cup marshmallows. Cook until smooth. Remove from heat.
Add noodles, remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips. Fold gently to incorporate. Transfer to a greased 13×9-inch baking dish.
Combine butter and graham crackers in a medium bowl with remaining brown sugar and remaining salt. Crush to desired consistency.
Spread topping over noodles. Bake for 15 minutes, or until casserole is bubbling and topping is crisp.
Source: Read Full Article