"Silky-soft green onions enliven whole-grain rice that serves as the base of a satisfying bowl of garlicky sauteed shrimp and zucchini with herbed lemon-Dijon sauce."
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add green onions and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cover and cook until green onions are tender, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes; add a tablespoon of water during cooking if green onions start to brown. Add rice to skillet; cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Divide rice mixture evenly among 4 bowls.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add zucchini and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt; saute 3 minutes or until zucchini starts to soften. Add garlic and shrimp; cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Divide mixture evenly among bowls.
- Add chicken stock, lemon juice, and mustard to skillet, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; cook 3 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens. Remove from heat, and stir in butter and tarragon. Drizzle sauce evenly over bowls. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Garnish with additional tarragon, if desired.
- Cook’s Note:
- Substitute vegetable stock for the chicken stock if desired.
- Nutrients Per Serving:
- Calories 404.42Fat 16.72Saturated Fat 5.01Mono Fat 6.55Poly Fat 1.15Protein 24.95Carbohydrates 41.9Dietary Fiber 2.05Soluable Fiber 0Insoluable Fiber 0Total Sugars 3.13Added Sugar 0VItamin A 1102.56Vitamin C 25.48Vitamin B1 0.1Vitamin B2 0.19Vitamin B3 2.71Vitamin B3 – Niacin 6.26Vitamin B6 0.4Vitamin B12 1.29Vitamin D – IU 4.39Folate 74.78Vitamin K 111.78Calcium 137.25Iron 2.54Magnesium 52.79Sodium 307.33Potassium 495.3Selenium 34.78Manganese 0.3
Source: Read Full Article