"Seared on the outside with a light crust and tender on the inside. You may vary the amounts of all seasonings to suit your taste."
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, oregano, thyme and lemon pepper. Roll scallops in flour mixture until lightly coated on all sides.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet or frying pan over high heat. Add 4 scallops to the pan and sear on all sides (about 2 minutes for each side). After turning scallops, add 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Remove scallops from pan and place on a plate in the oven to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Repeat until remaining scallops are cooked, tossing each batch with parsley and lemon juice.
- Cook’s Note:
- I have also added Parmesan cheese to these while they are in the oven, which adds another flavor dimension.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 179 calories;7.5 g fat;15.4 g carbohydrates;12 g protein;20 mg cholesterol;1251 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article