- Prep 5 min
- Total2 hr30 min
We can’t get enough of this saucy, three-ingredient chicken. Try it for game day, holidays or pretty much any day that ends in “y.”
lb boneless skinless chicken breast
Salt and pepper
cups barbecue sauce
cup root beer
- 1Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper, and place inside slow cooker. Pour in barbecue sauce and root beer; spread around. Cover and cook on High heat setting 2 hours.
- 3Remove chicken from slow cooker, and use two forks to shred. Place chicken back in slow cooker on Warm heat setting; simmer 30 minutes. Serve on burger buns, as desired.
- For more flavor, add shredded cheese on top of your sandwiches.
- Choose your favorite barbecue sauce for desired flavor.
Source: Read Full Article