- Total: 1 hr 10 min(includes resting time)
- Active: 20 min
- Yield:14 servings
- Combine the barbecue sauce, peach preserves, garlic and hot sauce to taste in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until nice and hot, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle some olive oil on 2 rimmed baking sheets and place the chicken thighs skin-side down. Roast for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, brush some sauce all over the thighs, then use a spatula to flip them over, being careful not to tear the skin. Brush the tops with more sauce and return to the oven for 7 minutes more. Remove from the oven, brush on more sauce, and return to the oven for another 7 minutes. Remove from the oven, brush on more sauce, and increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Continue roasting the chicken thighs until the sauce is starting to brown around the edges and the thighs are totally cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes more. Remove from the oven and let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving. Delicious!
Source: Read Full Article