Got these chicken sausages from Sam’s club and came up with this.
- 1 large yellow onion (sliced)
- 2 pasillas peppers (sliced)
- 6 mini bell peppers (sliced)
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 2 cups sliced baby portabello mushrooms
- Member's Mark chicken sausage with spinach and asiago (sliced)
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle seasoning
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
In a pot or Dutch oven, add in the olive oil and seasonings
Once hot add in onions and peppers. Cook until they start to sweat.
Then add in zucchini and sausage. Cook for another 5-10 minutes, then add in the mushrooms. Cook for another 10 minutes or so.
Source: Read Full Article