For the strawberry ? fanatic !!?
- 1 package frozen strawberries (thawed) 16 ounce, sliced
- 1 package Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Splash Vanilla Extract
- 1 carton (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- Fresh sliced strawberries
In a large bowl combine the thawed strawberries, pudding mix, lemon juice and splash of Vanilla Extract…… Mix well……
Gently stir in thawed whipped topping and your teaspoon of cinnamon powder……Mix well…..
Spread your strawberry mixture into your graham cracker crust…..
Top with additional sliced fresh strawberries ? and refrigerate until ready to serve……
Serve and enjoy ?!!
Source: Read Full Article