Great for a picnic or bbq ?
- 1 (16 ounce) package mini wagon wheel pasta (or any other pasta shape you have)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (raw)
- 2/4 cups sweet pickle relish (plus just a little extra)
- 3 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons white vinegar
Bring water to a boil in a large pot, add salt to water…..
Cook wagon wheels pasta until al dente, drain and rinse in cold water, drain well…
Put drained wagon wheels back into pot…..
Add to pot : carrots, pickle relish,onion salt, mayonnaise,sour cream, milk, black pepper and vinegar, mix all well…..
If needed, add just a little bit extra milk before serving, stirring well….. ?
Chill for several hours or overnight, stir thoroughly,serve and enjoy ?!!
Source: Read Full Article