- FOR THE BASE:
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING:
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 can cherry pie filling or any fruit pie filling
You will need 12 mini dessert dishes, about 2-3 ozs each.
Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl, add sugar and cracker crumbs, mix thoroughly. Place a heaping teaspoon of cracker mixture in the bottom of each dessert dish and pat down.
Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the dessert dishes to almost full, just below the top. Add cherry pie filling to top it off. Enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article