My spaghetti cooking method is different from most, just buying “Spaghetti Sauce” instead of “Tomato Sauce,” because Spaghetti Sauce is complete with blend and adding just groundmeat and hotdog. But I’m still Tomato Sauce because I like to make and mix my own Spaghetti Sauce, so I can learn more about how to make the right Spaghetti Sauce.
>For the bulk cooking of spaghetti, here are the quantities of ingredients.<
- 3 kg. cooked pasta
- 3 kg. ground beef
- 4 kg. tomato sauce
- 300 g. tomato paste (1 cup)
- 2 can reno (85 g)
- 3 bottle banana catsup
- 2 can mushroom (400g)
- 2 kg. hotdog (medium cut)
- 3 tbsp. dried oregano (full)
- 2 tbsp. black pepper (full)
- 3 boxes cheese grated
- white onion (finely chopped)
- garlic (finely chopped)
● Heat olive oil in a deep pan, sauté onion and garlic until it becomes aroma.
● Saute the groundbeef until the color changes, and mix with pepper and transfer to a bowl without the groundbeef extract.
● In the same pan with ground beef extract, place the mushrooms and butter and mix. Add the tomato paste and liver spread and crush it well.
● Mix the tomato sauce and let it boil. When the tomato sauce is boiling, place the dried oregano and mix it in moderately.
● Reduce heat, and let it simmer for 32 minutes. But mix well every minute to avoid sticking the sauce under the pan.
● After 25 minutes of boiling tomato sauce, add ground beef and ketchup and continue boiling for up to 32 minutes or until thick.
● After 32 minutes put the hot dog and cook for 8 minutes. Place over cooked pasta and cheese on top.
Source: Read Full Article