- Prep 20 min
- Total3 hr35 min
Don’t let the name fool you, this easy lemon cream pie may be luscious, but it’s also simple to create! You only need 20 minutes of prep time and 6 ingredients, including a Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crust. This Luscious Lemon Cream Pie recipe uses condensed milk, grated lemon peel, fresh lemon juice and whipping cream to create a mild lemon flavor with indulgent creaminess. Enjoy creating this 5-star recipe for your family, and love every heavenly bite.
Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 to 3 medium lemons)
- 3cups whipping cream, divided
- 4drops yellow food color, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 2In medium bowl, mix condensed milk, lemon peel and lemon juice; set aside. In large bowl, beat 2 cups of the whipping cream and the food color with electric mixer on high speed until stiff.
- 3Fold lemon mixture into whipped cream just until blended. Spoon into crust. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours until set.
- 4In medium bowl, beat remaining 1 cup whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Spoon dollops on pie or slices of pie when serving. Store covered in refrigerator.
- You can use thawed frozen whipped topping in place of the whipping cream. Fold lemon mixture into 3 cups whipped topping, and serve additional whipped topping with the pie.
- You can change up the flavor to make a creamy lime pie if you use fresh limes instead of lemons.
- Top the pie with dollops of whipped cream and fresh raspberries, strawberries or blueberries.
- For even more lemon flavor, add up to 2 teaspoons more grated lemon peel to the filling, or fold lemon peel into the whipped cream topping.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- 1 1/2g
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Serving
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article