Inspired by: https://www.skinnytaste.com/instant-pot-chicken-tikka-masala-with-cauliflower-and-peas/
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup light canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, for serving
Season chicken with salt & pepper
Press saute button and melt the butter, add onion, garlic, ginger and 6 spices (from coriander to cardamom) and saute until the vegetables are soft and the spices are fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, add the chicken, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir, cook high pressure 15 minutes.
Quick release, add the cauliflower and cook 2 minutes on high pressure.
Quick release, stir in coconut milk and serve garnished with cilantro.
Source: Read Full Article