Fast, easy and versatile!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Rotel, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 lime
- 6-8 tortillas
Place chicken in instapot and add just enough water to coat bottom of pot (about 1/2 cup). Add onions and jalapeno and taco seasoning. Set instapot to cook for 20 minutes.
Pull out cooked chicken and shred. Drain off any excess juice. Return to pot.
Add all remaining ingredients including the juice from one lime. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
Stir well to incorporate all ingredients. Place onto tortillas and enjoy warm or cold.
Source: Read Full Article