- 2 servings of rice, white, brown, boiled, steamed, etc
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1 large Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium Shrimp, peeled
- 1/8 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Parsley
- 3/8 cup crumbled Feta Cheese, the best you can find
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic and seasonings; cook 1 minute longer.
Stir in tomatoes and wine. Bring to a boil.
Simmer uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Add shrimp and parsley; cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and stir in 3 tbs cheese.
Serve over rice and sprinkle with remaining cheese to taste.
Source: Read Full Article