This couldn’t be much easier. I actually had some leftover fettuccini and leftover chicken (which made it even more quick) from last night and simply mixed some jarred alfredo sauce and some jarred basil pesto.
- Cooked Fettuccini (according to package directions)
- Cooked Chicken (I grilled mine)
- 8 oz Alfredo Sauce (choose your favorite brand)
- 3-4 oz Basil Pesto
- Shaved Parmesan (for topping)
- Fresh Chopped Parsley (optional)
- Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
Mix Sauces in medium bowl until combined.
Add Pasta and Chicken and toss all ingredients until pasta and chicken are coated.
Heat in microwave for 3-4 mins (on 50% power so as not to overcook the already cooked pasta and chicken). Or heat in sauce pan on stove at low-medium heat, again…so as not to overcook.
Top with optional parmesan, parsley, and crushed red pepper and ENJOY!!
Source: Read Full Article