Great to feed a crowd !! ?
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can black beans, do not drain
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 6 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo
- Sour cream
- Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese
Brown and drain fat from ground beef……
Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender…….
Add ground beef mixture to crockpot……
To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…..Stir well…
Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well…..
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…..Stir occasionally……
Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy ?!
Source: Read Full Article