Simple chicken soup that can done in few mins.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium onion(sliced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 pc cinnamon stick,2 pcs of star anise,2 pc cloves(can combine in small soup spice bag also)
- 3 medium potato (peeled n cut into 4 pc)
- 1 carrot (peeled n cut into small pcs)
- 1 medium tomato (cut into 2-4 pcs)
- 200 gm chicken (clean and cut into small pcs)
- 2 cups o water
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- abit coriander for garnish
Heat oil,add onion,ginger garlic paste.saute it.Add potato,carrot,water and spices.let it boil.Once boiled add on chicken.once chicken and potato cooked,finally add tomato,salt and pepper according to taste.garnish with coriander n serve.
Source: Read Full Article