I made this recipe. up I wanted to make spaghetti but did not have the sauce so I made my own. Iwould recommend useing an Italian season blend instead of what I used.
- 2 lbs or 2 big chicken breast bones and skinless
- 1 small onion
- 11/2 tsp garlic
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Pettit diced tomatoes no chilies (ls)
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce (Ls)
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp table season blend my Mrs. Dash
- 1 cup Penne pasta
- ls- low sodium
- If you can't find season blend use Italian blend
- ^it probably will be better that was all night had on hand
- Can substitute or add ingredients to you desire
- Doesn't have to be low sodium can sub for full if you want
- Can use whatever pasta you want would not recommend spaghetti
- ^ or anything like that. Any small pasta will do
Cut chicken up in your bite size places. Cut to what you like. Cut onion.
In one pit add 1 tbsp veg oil and 1 tbsp butter. Melt add onion cook till you can smell add garlic cook till you can smell it add chicken cook till it turns white about 5 min
Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and seasoning stir. Let come to a boil. Add pasta and cook to instructed time usually between 8- 10 min.
Source: Read Full Article