- Prep 25 min
- Total45 min
These family-friendly, 5-ingredient cheesy chicken Alfredo biscuit cups are made easy with refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits and your muffin pan. Filled with a mixture of cooked chicken, mozzarella cheese, fresh spinach and creamy Alfredo sauce, and your dinner is ready in 45 minutes!
- 1 1/2
cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 1cup chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1cup Alfredo sauce (from 15-oz jar)
- 1can (16.3 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits (8 Count)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 16 nonstick regular-size muffin cups (2 3/4 x 1 1/4-inch) with cooking spray; set aside. In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, the spinach, Alfredo sauce and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits; carefully separate each biscuit into 2 thin rounds to make 16 rounds. Firmly press 1 biscuit round in bottom and up side of each muffin cup, forming 1/4-inch rim. Spoon chicken mixture evenly into biscuit cups.
- 3Bake 17 minutes; top each evenly with remaining cheese. Bake 2 to 5 minutes longer or until biscuits are deep golden brown and cheese is melted. With thin metal spatula or sharp knife, gently loosen around edges to remove biscuit cups from pan.
- Serve these with a side of roasted broccoli or fresh veggies.
- Alfredo sauce comes in many varieties, such as four cheese, garlic or original. Try your favorite variety in this recipe.
- Before serving, top with chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley or sliced green onion for a fresh finish. If you prefer, serve topped with additional warm Alfredo sauce.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 2 Biscuit Cups
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article