Almost healthy but not quite ! ( but still delicious! ) 😋
- 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, any shape
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 envelopes dry Ranch dressing
- 1 pack Canadian Bacon(cut into cubes)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mixed veggies
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh minced garlic
- Salt for boiling pasta
In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth……
Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic……Stir until smooth….
Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente….
Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well….
Serve and enjoy 😉!
Source: Read Full Article