A delicious way to eat bok-choy one of my favorite vegetables. Low-carb
- 3 baby bok choy
- 1 medium vine ripened tomato
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 slices ham luncheon meat
- 1/2 cup shredded colby cheddar, Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chunk swiss cheese
- To taste salt and ground black pepper
- To taste red wine vinegar optional
- To taste extra virgin olive oil optional
- To taste your favorite dressing optional
Wash and finely chop the bok-choy. Slice the tomato into thin wedges. Wash and peel the cucumber with stripes then cube it.
Roll the ham and slice into ribbons. Add to the rest of the salad. Add the cheeses and toss well.
Serve with salt and pepper. Add the dressing. I hope you enjoy
Source: Read Full Article