This another quick meal on busy week nights.Quick, simple and tasty. ?
- 2 tbls white wine or chicken stock
- 2 tbls freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 c panko bread crumbs
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper, or more, to taste
- 2 tbls chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add white wine and lemon juice to a 9×13 baking dish; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine panko and butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add shrimp in a single layer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with panko mixture.
Place in oven and bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 10 – 12 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if you want.
Source: Read Full Article