"I think you’re going to love this tasty, lighter version of a restaurant classic! We’ll definitely be adding these to our meal rotation–once you try them I think you will too!"
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cooked shredded chicken with salsa, cumin, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Prepare Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides(TM) – Mexican Rice according to package directions. Remove from the heat.
- Stir rice and shredded cheese into the chicken mixture. Divide the mixture among flour tortillas; wrap and place seam-side down on a lined baking sheet. Brush with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, about 20 minutes. Serve, if desired, with your favorite toppings.
- I’ve partnered with Knorr® to let you know what I think about Fiesta Sides™. As always, all opinions are my own.
- Recipe Notes:
- Rotisserie chicken works great in this recipe.
- Use your favorite salsa, or fire roasted tomatoes with green chilies.
- Cheddar or pepper jack cheese can be substituted for the colby-jack.
- Because of the high oven temperature, olive oil is not recommended for brushing the tortillas.
Per Serving: 667 calories;27.9 g fat;50.7 g carbohydrates;34.1 g protein;80 mg cholesterol;1065 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article