This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 25 min
- Total55 min
This showstopping Bacon, Egg and Cheese Brunch Ring is the perfect centerpiece for a delicious family meal. It’s a hassle-free breakfast solution you can prepare in only 25 minutes. This tasty breakfast crescent ring is stuffed with all your favorite breakfast foods in every bite—crispy bacon, creamy eggs, lots (LOTS) of melty cheese. Serve your easy breakfast ring with a side of salsa and a dash of cilantro to really impress.
slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 1/3cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- 1/4cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls or 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- 1cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for Grands!™ crescents). Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cooked but not crisp, turning once. (It will continue to cook in oven.) Set bacon aside; drain all except 2 teaspoons bacon drippings from skillet.
- 2In medium bowl, beat 1/3 cup of the milk, the eggs, salt and pepper with fork or whisk until well mixed. Stir in bell pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet. As mixture heats, portions of eggs will begin to set. Gently push cooked portions with metal spatula to outside edge of skillet. Avoid stirring constantly. As more egg sets, push it to edge, and place it on top of the already set egg mixture. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.
- 3Meanwhile, unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. On parchment-lined cookie sheet, arrange triangles with shortest sides toward center, overlapping in star shape and leaving 4-inch round circle open in center (see diagram). Crescent dough points may hang over edge of cookie sheet. Press overlapping dough to flatten.
- 4Place bacon on each of the triangles. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the cheese onto widest part of dough. Spoon eggs over cheese. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese. Pull points of triangles over eggs and cheese, and tuck under dough to form ring (filling will be visible). Carefully brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese.
- 5Bake 20 to 25 minutes (18 to 23 minutes for Grands!™ crescents) or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With broad spatula, carefully loosen ring from cookie sheet; slide onto serving platter. Garnish with cilantro and salsa.
- Make your own Mexican cheese blend for this breakfast crescent ring! Mix 1/2 cup each shredded mozzarella, shredded provolone, shredded cheddar and grated Parmesan cheeses.
- Garnish each serving of this Bacon, Egg and Cheese Brunch Ring with chopped tomato, cilantro, green onions, sour cream or salsa.
- Tip: Bacon grease is a mess. For easy cleanup, carefully pour it into a “bowl” made of foil, then fold in edges and toss once grease has cooled. More smart foil tips.
- Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Crescent Dinner Rolls come in Big & Buttery and Big & Flaky flavors; be sure to adjust temperature and time as indicated to prevent over-browning while making this breakfast ring with Crescent Rolls.
- For more easy breakfast solutions just like this breakfast ring, try Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches and Bacon-Egg Breakfast Bites.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- 1 1/2g
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- If you’re looking for a brunch show-stopper you’ve come to the right place. This fabulous breakfast crescent ring is way simpler to make than it appears thanks to our handy crescent rolls and a few hearty ingredients. Plus, it’s super fun to make, and even more fun to eat! We like to share this recipe on occasions like birthday breakfasts, Christmas morning, or Easter brunch. It’s guaranteed to get the oohs and ahhs those special days deserve! And if you’re hosting, we have lots more breakfast and brunch recipes to complete the meal, like pancakes, waffles and more.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article