"Crispy air-fried polenta cakes topped with shrimp, tomatoes, and seasoned butter."
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lay polenta rounds on a clean work surface. Brush both sides with 1 teaspoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Combine shrimp and tomatoes in a bowl. Add remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil and toss to coat. Use tongs to transfer tomatoes to the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook tomatoes in the preheated air fryer until blistered, about 2 minutes. Transfer tomatoes to a large bowl and smash with a wooden spoon.
- Place shrimp in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer shrimp to the bowl with the smashed tomatoes.
- Place polenta rounds in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown, 15 minutes longer.
- While polenta rounds are cooking, combine butter, parsley, hot pepper sauce, and lemon-pepper seasoning in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Divide polenta cakes between 2 serving plates. Spoon tomato-shrimp mixture over top and serve with seasoned butter.
Per Serving: 331 calories;17.5 g fat;21.8 g carbohydrates;21.5 g protein;200 mg cholesterol;808 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article