- Prep 10 min
- Total40 min
This might just be our new favorite way to eat potatoes! Red potatoes are tossed with fresh rosemary, oil and seasonings and roasted in the air fryer until tender and browned. Whether you serve them for breakfast, lunch or dinner, they’re sure to be a hit with the whole fam!
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
teaspoon garlic powder
lb small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1In large bowl, mix oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- 2Using slotted spoon, place potato mixture into air fryer basket. Set to 375°F; cook 25 to 30 minutes, shaking basket every 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender and browned.
- Since sizes of potatoes can vary, be sure to cut potatoes into similarly sized 1-inch pieces to ensure even cooking.
- Swap small red potatoes for baby red potatoes, if desired.
- For a pretty presentation, top cooked potatoes with small sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.
- Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start. Never preheat with parchment paper alone.
Source: Read Full Article