- Total: 35 min
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Yield:4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide the pizza dough into 4 pieces. Working with one piece of dough at a time, roll and stretch on a lightly floured surface into an 8- to 9-inch oval. Transfer to a prepared baking sheet and pull the end of the dough to one side into a tapered end to create a ghost shape. Repeat with the remaining dough, putting 2 ghosts on each baking sheet. Don’t worry if they all look slightly different– it will give the ghosts personality.
- Mix the oil and garlic together in a small bowl and evenly brush over the 4 ghosts; sprinkle with a total of 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake until the crusts are golden and set, 10 to 12 minutes, rotating the pans top to bottom halfway through the baking time.
- Mix the ricotta, Parmesan and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl and spread over the ghosts, stopping about 1/2-inch from the edge. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and return to the oven until the ghosts are hot and the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes more. Place 2 olive slices on each ghost for the eyes.
- Transfer the ghosts to individual plates and serve.
Source: Read Full Article