"Who doesn’t love a classic spinach dip? Adding bacon and kale to this recipe gives it the perfect 14 Hands twist. Pair this appetizer with our bold Stampede Red Blend."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook bacon in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat until crispy and browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove bacon from pan and drain onto paper towels, then chop into pieces.
- Cook onions in the same pan over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Add the kale and thawed spinach; cook for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine cream cheese, Cheddar, and heavy cream in another pot. Stir constantly until completely melted.
- Add bacon and spinach mixture to the cheese. Mix to combine. Pour into an oven-safe baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- For more recipe ideas and 14 Hands pairings, click here.
Per Serving: 315 calories;26.8 g fat;6.9 g carbohydrates;13.3 g protein;86 mg cholesterol;404 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article