Photo by Alex Lau, Prop Styling by Kalen Kaminski, Food Styling by Rebecca Jurkevich
Because they’re little, light, and fluffy, these crumbs are the perfect topper for delicate salads.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, lightly smashed
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Kosher salt
- Cook butter and garlic in a medium skillet over medium-low heat, swirling pan often, until foaming subsides and garlic is fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add panko and stir to coat evenly. Cook, stirring often, until panko is golden brown, about 4 minutes; season with salt.
- Transfer to a plate and let cool. Discard garlic.
- Do Ahead: Panko can be made 5 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
Source: Read Full Article