- 150g essential Waitrose unsalted dairy butter, softened
- 100g Waitrose golden caster sugar
- 100g gram flour
- 100g pack Waitrose ground almonds
- 60g pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 180°C,gas mark 4. Line two baking trays withparchment. Cream the butter and sugartogether, then beat in the rest of theingredients. Divide into 12 balls, place onthe baking trays and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until starting tolook golden. Remove from the oven andallow to cool for a few minutes, thentransfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Source: Read Full Article