- Prep 10 min
- Total15 min
Black beans, mushrooms, spinach leaves and Cheddar cheese find themselves tasty and nutrient-rich partners in this quick wrap sandwich.+
- 1Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook mushrooms and onion in skillet about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is crisp-tender. Stir in beans; heat through. Stir in spinach; remove from heat.
- 3Divide bean mixture among tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold one end of each tortilla up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping. Fold remaining end down.
- When you check the nutrient tally on this sandwich, you’ll be in for a pleasant report!
- Prewashed spinach sold in bags in your supermarket’s produce department makes this wrap super easy.
Source: Read Full Article