We love Whole Foods and we love wine—especially when it’s on sale! That’s why we were thrilled to discover Whole Foods’ Summer Sommelier Selects Wine Sale is back for the season. From now through July 30, customers can find a variety of summer wines on discount, with prices starting as low as $8.99. Whether you sip rosé all summer long or prefer a bold red to go with your grilled burgers, there’s certainly something for you at this sale.
All of the following wines on discount this season have been selected by Whole Foods’ Master Sommelier, Devon Brogile. Now you can feel confident about your wine selections for dining al fresco with friends and hosting sunny brunches, since these picks were all sommelier-approved. And the best part is—all of them are under $20!
- Monterustico Bianco: $13.99
- Holy Snail Sauvignon Blanc: $13.99
- Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay: Pricing varies by region
- Santa Julia Torrontes del Mercado: $12.99
- Cloudveil Rosé: $11.99
- OTWC Pinot Noir: $16.99
- Pool Boy Rouge (1L): $11.99
- Crucible Red Blend: $8.99
- FitVine Cabernet Sauvignon: $14.99
- Grace Hale Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc: $18.99
- Vacanze Prosecco: $8.99
- Presto Lambrusco (4 pack of cans): $12.99
Stay up to date on what healthy means now.
“We’ve got a great lineup of summer wines on sale that we know shoppers are going to love, including a few of our most popular and fastest growing brands,” Brogile says.
Interested in getting some more wine know-how?
- 30 Rosés to Drink This Summer No Matter Your Budget
- Biodynamic, Organic, or Natural—Which One Should I Drink?
- How to Tell If Your Wine Has Gone Bad
Brogile says he is especially excited about the Presto Lambrusco canned red sparkling wines, which took more than a year to develop and get on store shelves, as well as the return of the wildly popular Holy Snail Sav Blanc for the summer season. Cheers to even better summer Fridays!
Source: Read Full Article