"This vegetarian Italian pasta dish tastes best if you’re using sun-ripened cherry tomatoes – that’s how it’s eaten in Italy. Since you are only using very few ingredients, make sure they are all of top-notch quality."
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drizzle a baking sheet with 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- Combine grated bread, Pecorino Romano cheese, basil, parsley, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Distribute mixture on top of the cherry tomatoes in the baking sheet and drizzle with remaining 5 tablespoons olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tomatoes are soft and topping is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain. Divide pasta between 4 plates and top with cherry tomato and toasted bread crumb mixture.
Per Serving: 1030 calories;53.8 g fat;107 g carbohydrates;31 g protein;39 mg cholesterol;583 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article