"Teriyaki prawns and asparagus are grilled and served on a bed of coconut jasmine rice for a quick and easy, Asian-inspired barbeque dish."
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Rinse rice in cold water until water runs clear. Drain and combine with coconut milk, water, and 1 teaspoon salt in a pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Cover; reduce heat to low and simmer until tender, about 12 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork.
- Mix prawns and 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce together in a bowl until well coated.
- Toss asparagus with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, sesame oil, and black pepper. Lay on 1 side of the grill; cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Flip. Add prawns to the other side of the grill. Grill shrimp until opaque and asparagus is lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes more. Transfer to a platter.
- Divide the rice between 4 plates. Top with prawns and asparagus. Sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds on top. Drizzle 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce on top.
- Editor’s Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of teriyaki sauce. The actual amount of teriyaki sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 687 calories;27.8 g fat;74 g carbohydrates;36.1 g protein;216 mg cholesterol;2653 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article