"This pie is a refreshing end to a meal. It is always a big hit when served at gatherings. Enjoy!"
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix pretzels and sugar together in a bowl; stir in margarine until evenly incorporated. Spoon mixture into a 9-inch pie plate; press into bottom and up sides of plate to form a firm, even crust.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, limeade concentrate, tequila, orange liqueur, and green food coloring in a large bowl.
- Beat cream in a glass or metal bowl until soft peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak. Fold whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk mixture. Spoon filling into cooled crust.
- Cover pie with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving; garnish with lime slices.
Per Serving: 438 calories;23.1 g fat;51.4 g carbohydrates;5.6 g protein;57 mg cholesterol;342 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article