"This one-pan Mexican dinner, cheesy pork taco rice with roasted corn, chiles, onion, and salsa, is super quick, easy, and has fabulous flavor! Serve with sour cream."
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place poblano peppers, cut sides down, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, about 6 minutes. Wrap peppers in the aluminum foil from the baking sheet. Allow peppers to steam as they cool, about 15 minutes. Remove and discard skins and seeds. Chop into bite-size pieces.
- Reduce oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in ground pork, chicken broth, rice, 1/2 the onion, taco seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Bring to a boil.
- Bake, covered, in the preheated oven until pork is no longer pink and rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Combine the remaining onion, tomatoes, lime zest, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon cilantro in a small bowl. Season salsa with salt and pepper.
- Stir the roasted poblano peppers, remaining cilantro, and corn into the baked pork-rice dish. Sprinkle cheese blend on top; let stand until melted, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle the salsa on top.
Per Serving: 384 calories;15.6 g fat;38.7 g carbohydrates;21.3 g protein;63 mg cholesterol;533 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article