Photo by Joseph De Leo
Zucchini "noodles" taste surprisingly indulgent when tossed with plenty of cheese, red-pepper flakes, and olive oil.
- 6 servings
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 6 oil-packed anchovy fillets
- 2-3 large zucchini, thinly sliced into noodle-like ribbons with a vegetable peeler or mandoline (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add anchovies and cook, breaking them up with a wooden spoon, until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Combine zucchini ribbons, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, and anchovy butter in a large serving bowl. Serve immediately.
Source: Read Full Article