"These are the most tender and succulent pork chops you’ve ever had. My fiance absolutely loves them! Serve over noodles or rice."
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and then dredge in 1/2 cup flour.In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown chops in a smallamount of oil.
- Place chops in slow cooker, and top with onion slices.Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and pour over chops.Cover, and cook on Low 7 to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- After the chops have cooked, transfer chops to the oven to keep warm. Be careful, the chops are so tender they will fall apart. In a small bowl, blend 2 tablespoons flour with the sour cream; mix into meat juices.Turn slow cooker to High for 15 to 30 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened.Serve sauce over pork chops.
- Did you know Allrecipes is home to tons of slow cooker recipes? Click here to visit our complete collection.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 257 calories;14.4 g fat;14.3 g carbohydrates;16.8 g protein;54 mg cholesterol;487 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article