"These turkey meatballs are prepared in a slow cooker."
- Spray the bottom of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Pour 1 cup marinara sauce into the prepared slow cooker.
- Combine turkey, Parmesan cheese, parsley, milk, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl; stir to combine. Add bread crumbs and mix using your hands until well combined.
- Form meat mixture into tangerine-sized meatballs. Place into the slow cooker and pour remaining marinara sauce on top.
- Cover and cook until meatballs are no longer pink in the centers, about 4 hours on High, or about 8 hours on Low.
Per Serving: 537 calories;22.8 g fat;44 g carbohydrates;38.1 g protein;158 mg cholesterol;1581 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article